So, the kick off celebration began in good old Marshall Michigan in mid-May where a margarita themed party in the pub brought together all of my favorite peeps. All four parts of my family united for the first time ever along with two generations of friends.....huh? Yeah, my friends have kids now so the next generation partied along with us! I think they actually put us to shame as they danced the night away....(which is sad considering they are 2 and 3 years old!) Rock on Ally, Isabel, and Cayden!
In trying to keep this blog somewhat clean and family friendly I will only offer a few highlights of the evening. They include:
- Rockin out to "Living on a Prayer" in honor of Erin!
- Ally-roo telling her parents as she sleeps, "I wanna go back to the club!"
- Tami Jo performing a perfect nose dive onto the pub floor and yelling "I'm alright! I'm alright!"
- A nameless cousin trying, unsuccessfully, to kick a lantern on the ceiling and landing square on her as*........as none of us were surprised by this nobody moved to help her, except Aquaman (a.k.a. Cousin John!)
- Tami Jo serving John in what can only be described as a drunken dance off......John you got served man!
- Andrea doing her best impression of Axel Rose....a think a second career could be on the horizon Dre Dre!
- Ending the night without getting sick.....and holding hands with a favorite, again unnamed cousin...."I need to feel your fingers!" (Don't take it out of context.....it was totally pure!)

No comments:
Post a Comment