Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Interactive Weekly Specials III

Week six ....(keep up the good participation peeps!)

Question #6
If you could be anything in the world (professionally) what would you be?

"Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy
It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating.

Joke of the Week
What did the dude say when a bunch of houses fell on him?
"Get off me homes"

(People, seriously, this is what we've come to in the joke department. While we are naturally hilarious girls, we just don't know scripted jokes! Don't make us beg.....)

Week five and counting...(Putting this at the top to hopefully inspire some interaction)

Question # 5

If you could be any superhero 'real' or imaginary who would it be? And why?

"Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy

Basically, this is the way the economy works: I do a service for you, and you pay me, even if you claim you didn't want the service and that I "ruined" something of yours.

On a side note I feel like this is the customer service moto of most major corporations these days! Agree or disagree?

Joke of the Week

What did the ranch say to the refridgerator?
Shut the door I'm dressing!

Thanks for the joke Cali! Since we used it you'll receive your free The Adventures of Chandi t-shirt! Watch for it in the mail.

6 comments:

Brad Polley said...

Ummm...Wolverine from X-Men. He has cool hair, he smokes cigars, and he use his claws to dismantle anyone in the world.

Anonymous said...

I would be Wonder Woman, no wait, I already AM Wonder Woman. I guess I don't need to answer that.

Darla

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Thats like asking "If you were to be a wealthy computer geek, who would you be?" (Bill Gates of course)
The answer to this question for me would most definitely be Superman!
Think about it, you wouldn't have to worry about a steady income because you could crush diamonds for a career and become a billionaire and mononpolize the diamond industry.
You wouldn't have to worry about any body telling you what you can or can not do. You could kill them with the slightest exhale of breath.(Although some people already have the ability to do that in the mornings)
You could also save on airfare if you were a frequent flier, plus get to your destinations within minutes.
The possibilities are endless so my answer is Superman!

Anonymous said...

Super Sue - that's the best! If any of you don't know what "goes along with it", ask Auntie Sue to demonstrate - you'll get a good laugh for sure!!

Chelsea - "gangy" is the very extra-special nickname bestowed upon me by my son-in-law, Brad. I guess it comes from the TV show "Arrested Development". He assures me that I should feel honored, but I'm skeptical - I just pretty much feel stupid!

Darla

Anonymous said...

I think I would like to be Wonder Woman too...only I've been converted to Christianity and I use all of my powers to win more people to love Jesus with all of their hearts....

Anonymous said...

Hey, where's my t shirt?:)